2010年6月28日月曜日


Audrey Hepburn
Name: Audrey Kathleen Van Heemstra Hepburn-Ruston
Job: actress
Birth day: May 4th in 1929
Come from: Brussels in Belgium
Language: English
French
Spanish
Italian
Died: January 20th in 1993
Masterpiece: Roman Holiday
Breakfast at Tiffany's
My Fair Lady

Her childhood was in Nether lands, and she was so poor. When she appeared stage, her talent of act was admitted. After that, she appeared in the movie. She got a academy award for debut piece. Her fashion sense was so good, so her hair style and clothes was picked up in the magazines. After she retired an actress, she became a UNICEF ambassador of goodwill. There 17 years, after her death, but she is loved by so many people. American Film Institute elected her for 3rd of “the greatest actress 50.”

3 件のコメント:

  1. Oh,good!
    Have you ever watched any of her films?
    This is an interesting documentary about her: It's So Audrey! A Style Icon

    返信削除
  2. Hi!I'm ERIKA.

    I like her!
    Her movies are my favorite!
    I love 'the holiday of Roma'.

    返信削除
  3. My mother like Audrey Hepburn.

    返信削除